Meet the Owners!
I am Wes Bolitho, a licensed speech language pathologist who specializes in helping kids with communication and sensory needs. I have worked with children both in schools and medical settings to improve communication, academics, social skills, feeding and swallowing. I have a passion for helping youth succeed and thrive no matter the goal.
Having the opportunity to bring a critical resource like We Rock the Spectrum Kids’ Gym to Port St. Lucie is amazing. I can’t wait to meet your family in the Treasure Coast’s newest place for exceptional kids!
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings – for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows – for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line – for stress release and joint and body relaxation
- Trampoline – for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure – for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys – for improved auditory processing and fine motor skills
- Fine Motor and Arts and Crafts Area – for improved hand-eye coordination
Meet Our Staff